There’s a lot going on here:
- Cubs color commentator Jim Deshaies reacts with a highly appropriate, “Oh shit!”
- Bryant is unfortunately one of the few guys not wearing the ”Phantom of the Opera” batting helmet.
- Bryant’s helmet cartoonishly spins around one full rotation, stays on his head and finishes almost perfectly in the forward facing position
- He never leaves his feet. If I took a 96 MPH fastball to the coconut, I’m making them carry me out of there like Maximus at the end of “Gladiator”.
Remember when “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was banging Debra McMichael during the WWE’s “Attitude Era” of professional wrestling?
You know who does remember? Debra’s ex-husband, Steve “Mango” McMichael, former 1985 Chicago Bears Super Bowl Champion,Ex-Profession Wrestler, and Meatball.
This Thursday is for Lovers reminds me of the time my Dad went to a bar in the Chicago suburbs where Steve McMichael was doing an autograph signing (Meatball) and my Dad’s buddy “Snotty” kept calling the bar and asking them to “Please page Steve Austin” over and over again.
And when the bar would page “Steve Austin” over the intercom, McMichael would look around like an asshole
How is “Best of the Best” not mentioned in the first paragraph of his Wikipedia page? Shameful.
Has Anyone Noticed Don King’s Erection? Really Couldn’t Hide It, Eh Fucker?
My brother recently pointed out to me the lack of skywriting these days. It always seemed like a bold way to get around a restraining order to me, but I’m sure it served some legitimate purposes in its heyday. I imagine the focus on chem trails from conspiracy nuts hasn’t helped. Plus, Assad is hogging all the Sarin gas, so supplies can’t be easy to come by.
imgross will be diligently looking into a cost-effective manner to advertise through the dying medium.
You brainwashed Joey, you son of bitch. But she got out of there, but not before they named their kid after the iPhone voice. Or maybe vice versa.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg should have used a few one liners to break the ice before these Senators raked him over the coals. A few suggestions from imgross:
- I’ve seen your internet search history, Senator.
- I just wanted to create a way to rank girls at Harvard.
- Do you like this tie? My wife bought me this tie. I don’t usually wear ties.
- Mr. Zuckerberg is my father. Please, call me Mark.
- Is it OK if I smoke?
Ron Howard Yawns Through Hallmark Movies